Kindle Books for Mom
Affliliate links are included in this post with full disclosure here.
Are you looking for some books for Mom? Does she like to read Kindle books or ebooks? Do you need a last minute Mother’s Day Gift? Here are 11 books that are non fiction including self help, biography, devotional, and God’s Word. Any Mom or Grand Mom would enjoy reading one of these books; many are free or very reasonably priced. Pick one up today.
- 1) How I Know God Answers Prayer The Personal Testimony of One Life-Time Rosalind Goforth
- 2) Organization Book: Create a Routine to Keep Your Sanity in a Crazy World: Simple Steps to De-Stress and Organize Your Time
- 3) Anne of Green Gables Collection: 12 Books, Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea, Anne of the Island, Anne’s House of Dreams, Rainbow Valley, Rilla of Ingleside, Chronicles of Avonlea, PLUS MORE!
- 5) My Life And The Story Of The Gospel Hymns And Of Sacred Songs And Solos by Ira D. Sankey
- 6) Captive in Iran: A Remarkable True Story of Hope and Triumph amid the Horror of Tehran’s Brutal Evin Prison
- 7) Kept for the Master’s Use by Frances Ridley Havergal Intelligent and educated, her life was characterized by a deep earnest consecration to Jesus. She wrote many devotional books and hundreds of hymns and poems.
- 8) The Prayer that Makes a Difference Oma Van Gelderen walked by faith and not by sight as she grew to understand the witness of the Holy Spirit as a fact of knowledge and not a feeling. She knew neither fame nor fortune, yet God used her prayer life to make a profound difference.
- 9) SEAL of God A Journey of a man through the grueling Naval Ops training and onto the streets of Iraq, where he witnessed the horrors of war up close. He shares his own radical conversion story and talks about how he draws on his own experiences as a SEAL to help others better understand the depths of Christ’s sacrifice and love.
- 10) The Pharisee and Publican by John Bunyan, a prominent Christian writer and preacher. also author of Pilgrim’s Progress.
- 11) The Holy Bible: KJV Holy Bible – Make sure everyone in your household has a copy of this and may you use it regularly for this is where your foundation for life is found.