Some of my grandchildren have started back to school and others will be starting soon. In whatever case, I know it is always important that all of us stay in God’s School of learning. What do you think of when you read 2 Timothy 2:15 ? Here is what it says:
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- We all need to study, not just read, but study God’s Word. Why?
- in order to be approved unto God – Who do you want your approval from? God or man?
- in order to be an unashamed workman of God – What do you want to hear from God someday? I would love to hear the worlds Well done, thou good and faithful servant. I don’t want to stand before the Lord ashamed. We cannont be God’s workmen until we first know Him as Savior. Then we are to work out our salvation. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- in order to rightly divide God’s Truth – Do you want to tell God’s Truth correctly to others? Then it must be studied not just taken out of context.
Study God’s Word so that you can impart it to your children and grandchildren all throughout the school year. And as Moses was told – rehearse it in their ears over and over.
If you are homeschooling your children here are some good and simple resources you could use to implement into your homeschooling day. They are in random order; Some are freebies and some are affiliate links.
3. Need ideas to occupy the younger ones during homeschooling hours? Here are some good ones
3. Answers in Genesis is a great place to add curriculum for your homeshcool. I personally have used their Bible Curriculum for Sunday School and Wednesday night Childrens Activities.
4. Now I know everyone needs ink! Even as a grandma, I am always using ink to make things or print things for my grandchildren.
5. Do you children always want a drink on their desk? JANE has some nice monogrammed tumblers so everyone can keep their drink separate from each other.
6. And this looks like a really neat way to help keep yourself organized thoughout the school year.
7. Or how about these charts that are perfect for homework, planning weekly chores, creating task lists or posting reminders.
Need something to read while your children are doing their quiet time work? Enter your name below for a free 30 day devotional Ebook. Thanks so much.