It’s the close of the year. Don’t you like to go shopping with your gift cards or Christmas money you may have received? Or maybe you are just looking for some end of the year fabulous finds out there. Here are a few.
The most fabulous find anyone can have is the gift of eternal life. It’s a great find for the close of 2017 if you haven’t already got it. I hope you do. How do you get it? For God So Loved the World that He Gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
There you have it! New Life in Christ through belief in the Son of God. Please, dear friend, don’t neglect this fabulous find!
Some More Great Finds:
Free Devotional Book sent to you quarterly from Institute from Creation Research.
You can find some adorable planners and calendars at DaySpring
- Shop now to get up to 50% off 2018 calendars and planners.
Or check out their after Christmas and Warehouse sales:
Or Browse Jane.com and find a cute gift for yourself or someone else
Are you a labeler? Do you really like to be organized?
I found THESE RESOURCES that I think would be great for my grandchildren. Have you heard of them? I’m going to give them a try. I’m looking forward to getting them some of these books and DVDs
Great Books for your Kindle
- The Prayer that Makes A Difference
- The Kneeling Christian (free for Kindle)
- The Be Series
- Forward in the Face of Fear
- How I Know God Answers Prayer
- Or Check out this link and this one too
Health and Fitness
- Fit Bit Activity Tracker I wear mine everyday and track my steps. It helps SO much and is a great reminder to move every so often. Even grandma can get at least 7000 steps in a day.
- Daily food tracker/journal I actually made my own food tracker. I’m hoping to be more faithful in using it in the New Year.