Great Places to Visit in the NC/TN Mountains
Affiliate Links within this post (Disclosure)
Roan Mountain, TN
I love the mountains and we are so blessed to be able to take a vacations or even just a jaunt there. Roan Mountain, TN which is on the border of North Carolina is one of my all time favorites! It is a beautiful place and one of the great places to visit in the NC/TN mountains. AND it never ceases to amaze me when I see the beauty of God’s creation. While hiking I love to just stop and look around and take it all in! How can it be, that God, our great creator could love a soul like me! I’m so glad He does!
This trip included 14 other great places to visit in the NC/TN Mountains
- Fair Haven Ministries
- Roaring Falls on Hwy 80, NC
- Carolina Hemlocks on Hwy 80, NC – We were doing our typical backroad driving and came upon this by accident. Very beautiful and scenic drive and also a great place to camp and fish.
- Spruce Pine, NC
- Toms Creeks Falls , NC – Easy and short hike – very pretty
- Bakersville, NC
- Roan Mountain, TN
- Carvers Gap in Roan Mountain, TN
- The Rhododendron Gardens in Roan Mountain, TN
- Roan Bluff in Roan Mountain, TN
- Roan Mountain State Park, TN
- Blue Hole Falls, TN
- Wautauga Lake, TN
- Backroads of NC and TN
What a wonderful relaxing time!
So if you are looking for some great places to visit in the NC/TN mountains, these are some that I highly recommend. If you love the mountains like I do, then you will certainly want to check out some of these places when you make your visit to NC or TN.