Kindle books are something that I love. I can have my books with me anywhere I go. If you or someone you love does not have a Kindle, you might want to consider getting one.
Note: Affiliate links are included in this post with full disclosure here.
Mother’s Day is right around the corner so don’t forget that mom in your life that you want to honor. Some new Kindle books or just any book would make a great gift for her. You can read this post which lists 11 Kindle books that Mom would love and below are several more that might be a blessing to her.
More Kindle Books for Mom
- Changed into His Image: God’s Plan for Transforming Your Life – Awesome Bible Study by Jim Berg
- What Do I Know About My God? by Mardi’ Collier – Bible Study, tools for counseling and Sunday School Preparation
- A Place of Quiet Rest: by Nancy Leigh DeMoss – Finding Intimacy with God Through a Daily Devotional Life
- Stepping Heavenward by Elizabeth Payson Prentiss
- C. T. Studd: Cricketer & Pioneer: A Missionary Biography
- John G. Paton, Missionary to the New Hebrides: An Autobiography
- The Autobiography of Herbert E. Grings: His Testimony and Missionary Service in the Belgian Congo by Herbert Ernest Grings: One of my favorite! The apostle Paul testified that it is not the wise, the mighty, or the noble but rather the foolish and weak who are chosen to manifest the glory of God in the midst of a dark and dying world. Herbert Grings humbly followed his Savior wherever he was called, and he sought to bring God alone the glory through his life and sacrificial service. Despite shipwreck, the death of his wife, and many other trials in the jungles of the Belgian Congo, Herbert faithfully proclaimed the gospel of Christ leaving behind a Christ-like example for future generations.
- The Chocolate Soldier Or, Heroism-The Lost Chord of Christianity by C.T. Studd: A book that will challenge you and also cause faith to rise up within you.
- Trapped in Hitler’s Hell: A Young Jewish Girl Discovers the Messiah’s Faithfulness in the Midst of the Holocaust by Anita Dittman: Another favorite – if you like to read about the holocaust then this is a must read. Anita Dittman was just a little girl when the winds of Nazism and Hitler’s coming Holocaust began to blow through Germany. Raised by her Jewish mother, she came to believe that Jesus was her Messiah at eight years old. By the time she was ten, the war had begun.
The greatest gift of all for Moms, Grandmas, or anyone is FOUND HERE!
Sign Up for Biblical Encouragement and a free devotional Ebook.
Hey, that would make a great gift for that special mom in your life too!