It seems it has been all about books lately in my own life so I thought it would be a good time to share some books that are really worth the reading. So why not grab one and snuggle up with your favorite book and fall drink and enjoy a great read. I recently read two books and did reviews on both of them. I have been enjoying one of the books in my own personal Bible study and the other book is a great book to add to your child’s library.
Affiliate Links are associated with this post – Thanks for helping me out. Disclosure Here.
Below is a list of 25 of my favorite books that would be worth adding to your own library or maybe using as a great gift for someone you love. They are in random order and you might even find a free one within this list. 🙂
- Culture by A.W. Tozer
- God Gave us Thankful Hearts
- The Prayer That Makes A Difference
- When I lay my Isaac Down
- Precious Remedies against Satan’s devices by Thomas Brooks
- Strategy of Satan by Warren Weirsbe
- Out of Mormonism – Judy Robertson
- Seal of God by Chad Williams
- Herbert E. Grings – Belgian Congo
- Captive in Iran
- Sanky – Life and Story of Hymns
- How I know God answers prayers – Rosalind Goforth
- Sammy the Skunk
- Overcoming your Devotional Obstacles: 25 Keys to Having Memorable Devotions
- The Kneeling Christian by Albert Richardson
- The Chocolate Soldier Or, Heroism-The Lost Chord of Christianity
- Answers to Prayer From George Müller’s Narratives by George Müller
- The Wiersbe Bible Study Series: Hebrews: Live by Faith, Not by Sight by Warren W. Wiersbe
- Rescue the Captors: Written from within a Marxist guerrilla camp in Colombia, the true story of a kidnapped jungle pilot by Russell Stendal
- Grace Abounding to the Chief of Sinners by John Bunyan
- First We Have Coffee: Life Lessons from Mama by Jensen, Margaret T.
- Sometimes I prefer to fuss by Peet, Verda
- My Morning Manna by
Goodbye Is Not Forever by Amy George, Al Janssen
- Trapped in Hitler’s Hell by Anita Dittman
You can also get a free 30 day devotional Ebook for subscribing below. Thanks so much!