Special Gifts for Special Moms is something everyone of us look for from time to time. Mother’s Day will soon be here and I am sure you will want to honor that special “mom” in your life. Maybe it is your mother, mother-in-law, grandmother, aunt, or even a sister or friend. It is a time of year when we try to think of a special gift that will be perfect for the special “mom”.
Do you have a special “mom” in your life?
This post contains affiliate links. Disclosure Here
My dear mother and grandmother, and grandmother-in-law now spend their Mother’s day in heaven. They have received their ultimate Mother’s Day gift; that is the gift of eternal life, which is actually a free gift to anyone who wants it. Although they received the gift here on earth, they are now enjoying it to the fullest. They are missed dearly and I do look forward to seeing them again one day.
Right now, we are blessed to have my mother-in-law still with us. She is a wonderful godly lady and I am so grateful for her example to me over the years. She seeks to please the Lord in all that she does and upholds her children and grandchildren in prayer daily. She is blessed with over 90 grandchildren and great grand children. It is never a wrong time to honor your mother or father; this can and should be done all throughout our lives.
Ephesians 6:2-3 Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;) That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.
My mother-in-law was in a terrible accident a few years ago and it is a miracle that she is still with us. She survived the accident and we were sure she would never walk again, but the Lord had other plans and we are thankful and blessed.
She loves people and is concerned for the souls of others. She tells others about the Lord wherever she goes. What an example she has been to us for so many years. We are so honored to have her as a mother, mother-in-law, grandmother, and great grandmother in our family.
Here are some special gifts for those special moms in your life
- Journaling Bible – My mother in law loves to read her Bible and I know she would love something with very large margins
- Books – She loves reading – especially biographies,true stories, or Christian Living/devotional. I know she would love this one.
- Audio Books – This is something she would like too as she loves to listen while she works
- Devotional Book – My mother in law loves this type of book. I have personally used this devotional and love it.
- Purse or tote bag – She can never have too many
- Mugs, Cups, Water Bottles
- Apparel and Accessories
- jewelry – This bracelet is really pretty. In fact, my husband got me one for Mother’s Day and I love it!
- Key Rings – Key rings always make nice gifts. One idea is to attach some Scripture memory verses to the key ring where they can be seen every time you are out.
- Music Box – My mother-in-law loves Music boxes.
- Picture frame with family picture or picture of grandkids
- Inspirational Clock
Anything you could add to the list? Let me know. I’m always up for good ideas.
Sign Up Here or in the side bar and get a free devotional Ebook. Hey, that would make a great gift for that special mom in your life too!