I am not:
- Someone who works at being a “professional blogger”.
- Someone who sits at my desk 8 hrs. a day trying to think of “great content” in order to get more readers.
- Someone whose primary goal is to make money.
- Someone who cares about being the most popular so I can outdo another blogger.
- Someone who just likes to blog, although I would like to continually improve my blog and have it to look somewhat professional.
- Someone who writes content that I believe my Lord and Savior would have me to write.
- Someone whose primary goal is to encourage others and/or show them the way to life eternal through Jesus Christ our Lord.
- Someone who would love to find many other like minded bloggers from whom I can learn, and with whom I can fellowship and share encouragement from God’s Word.
The blogger I am not is someone else. The blogger I am is ME! I need to remember that. And I would love to keep in touch if you are interested. Leave your info. below or in the side bar.