- Compliment me, tell me what you appreciate about me. Verbally build me up in front of my friends and family.
- Tell me when I do something right or well. Reward me by your response.
- Let me make mistakes. Don’t make me fell like a total failure over one or two things.
- Tell me why your respect me and admire me, both verbally; and in short notes. (Be specific)
- Meet me at the door when I come home. Wait at least 15 minutes before unloading on me.
- Listen to me without comment or criticism.
- Participate or watch me doing what I like to do ( Sports or Hobbies)
- Surprise me with a special treat (candy bar, dessert, favorite meal)
- Rub my shoulders, forehead, back or feet.
- Ask me about my work, show an interest.
- Pray with me.
- Respond to my hugs and kisses. Melt in my arms.
Are You Still “wild” about the man you married?
I don’t know where this came from? Do You? If so, let me know so I can give credit. These are some good things to think about and will help to build your marriage relationship.
Twelve keys to your husband’s heart
We can love like we ought in our marriages when Christ is the center of our homes. He Loves you with an everlasting love.