But you know what, that’s OK!
Recently, I have come to a conclusion. You and I can be the best grandma ever!
Well, I didn’t really come to a conclusion; the Lord just prompted me when I was hearing a sermon on walking with God. Not that it was some great revelation or anything, but sometimes I just need to be reminded what is important in life!
So How can you and I be the best grandma ever? In the following three ways:
- Adam and Even’s walk was ruined by disobedience
- Cain walked according to his own way – Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
- Enoch walked with God and oh what a walk he must have had for God took him.
Who do you and I walk with? Do others know that we walk with God?
- In Genesis 6, all mankind walked according to their own ideas, doing what was right in their own eyes (sounds like the world today)
- Except Noah; he walked with God and he and his family were saved from judgment.
- Abraham walked with God. Genesis 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.
- David walked with God. He was a man after God’s own heart. He strayed often, but was truly repentant.
- When we stray from the path in our walk with God, we can always be restored.
Praise God, we walk by faith, not by sight.
- Just as we receive Christ by faith we also walk by faith.
- It is His life in us that gives us the strength to obey by faith.
And by all means do this continually:
~Walk with God every day – You can’t walk with Him if you don’t know Him. He can give anyone abundant life.
~Teach the Word diligently
~Pray without ceasing
More Biblical Encouragement for You